Experience the Miracle of Stem Cells
Stems cells are "undifferentiated" cells,
which allow them to develop into another type of cell
that is required to repair or replace damaged tissue.
Stem cell therapy can repair tissues
that are too damaged to heal on their own.
Stem cells can stimulate the formation of
cartilage, tendon, ligaments, bone and fibrous connective tissues.
Stem cells are obtained from either the patients' own tissue
or a purified amniotic source.
These concentrated stem cells are then injected
into the patient's damaged tendon or joint.
Regenerative Injection Therapies are a spectrum of cutting edge therapeutic techniques
used to naturally treat and heal the cause of a painful condition
rather than masking the symptom.
RIT stimulates and accelerates your own body's natural ability to heal itself.
Artificial knees may be obsolete in ten years.

used to naturally treat and heal the cause of a painful condition
rather than masking the symptom.
RIT stimulates and accelerates your own body's natural ability to heal itself.
Artificial knees may be obsolete in ten years.
The $5,000 Band-Aid. IMPRESSIVE.
One for each knee!
One for each knee!
We all waste our money in different ways.
Some choose a $10,000 casket;
We chose stem cell injection for my knees.
Now I won't ever want to die;
(therefore, won't need a casket.)
Weeks 1 and 2 - Light Activity. Rest. Rest. Rest.
Weeks 3 and 4 - Maintain normal range of motion w/gentle stretching.
Weeks 5 and 6 - Avoid jarring and high impact activities.
Your stem cells are building new tissue and need oxygen/blood flow through gentle exercise but can't tolerate being stressed by too much exercise.
Weeks 7 and 8 - Continue core and strengthening exercises.
What am I going to do when I can't ride my trike
or swim for the summer?
I didn't know that when we made the appointment.
I planned to walk out of there
totally healed and free of pain.
If you are young,
they generally take platelets from your own blood
to rebuild damaged tendons or cartilage,
re-injecting these platelets into the site of the injury
to initiate healing and improvement of function.
When you are older,
they get the stem cells from
they generally take platelets from your own blood
to rebuild damaged tendons or cartilage,
re-injecting these platelets into the site of the injury
to initiate healing and improvement of function.
When you are older,
they get the stem cells from
amniotic fluid and umbilical
cord of babies born cesarean
section.
The cells are frozen and thawed
just before injection.
4 comments:
hj, That's what I need -- new knees and the summer off. I'll be interested to know how you are doing in the fall. I am still not 100% sure that my problem is not hooking my foot under the edge of the bed to get up numerous times each night. I get up that way by habit hard to break unless it hurts. Anyway, good luck in your recovery. ld
I hope it in the end, your pain will be gone!!!
Aha, finally!
I wish I had been given that option 6 1/2 years ago!
Post a Comment