Sunday, November 17, 2013

Great and Important Things




When I learn how to move from youtube to my blog, I’ll post the video.  Meanwhile, you’ll have to fend for yourself.

An email from Brent:
The page is here:
The video is here:
Brent

Posted on Facebook:
Our son, Brent, in the green shirt.  YES!

Amy Hugh shared a link.  November 9.
Nice Work Brent, Executive Director.
MODOT:  Missourians share thoughts in how infrastructure should accommodate increased bike and pedestrian travel.
Comments:
Todd Graves:  It is spooky how young Brent looks!  Maybe I should get one of those bikes.
Lana Stowell Mathis:  He looks good!
RaJean Olsen:  Great project!
Sheila Morrison:  Is this your brother?
Amy Hugh:  Well, not this guy, but the one doing the talking.
Bonnie Wight Schoenberger:  Nicely done, Brent!
LaRene Christensen:  Brent is doing great and important things.  I’m quite amazed.  I forwarded this video to Kelli – she will enjoy it.  (Kelli, Brent’s classmate in school, lives in Joplin, Missouri.)

No comments: