I’ve
especially loved what I consider personal revelation or a guardian angel, or
someone assigned to me because God can’t be everywhere, in my everyday
life. Like a thought in my head: “Stop, Jeanette. You’ve said enough.” Or “He’s going to be OK. He will not die. He will get better.” Warnings, blessings really, so I have felt comforted
and like I don’t have to go it alone. A
higher more knowledgeable voice surrounds me.
A higher power. I have cherished
that divine help, relied on it. I’ve
often thought that we could not survive without it. Things are just too hard.
Starting
Deepak’s meditation this time, where he has us repeat things like:
My
security and peace are within.
I am the
source of unlimited happiness.
My power
and strength are within.
My love
and compassion are within.
My truth
and creativity are within.
My wisdom
is within.
I
begin to wonder if the voice I hear, the warnings, the affirmations, the
comfort, is my own voice. My own wiser
self. Inner wisdom. Could it possibly all come from within? Even in childhood we were taught to listen to the "still, small voice within", ostensibly, our conscience. Could that be God’s plan? Divine design? In mortality, the wisdom and awareness of our pre-existence is veiled. Is it still there, concealed but available? Am I my own keeper? Are we capable of such intelligence,
sagacity, and independence?
I wonder.
1 comment:
Oprah Winfrey:
We all have an inner voice. An intuition that speaks to us with the ultimate wisdom of the universe.
A problem? After you work on it, get advice then
Sleep on it – or as I say, pray on it. Give yourself space and time to listen to the voice inside.
Knowing voice of all that is greater than me.
Gently and lovingly moving me in the direction that is best.
Mistakes when I did not heed that voice.
Whispers of wisdom are always there.
Helping us navigate our life’s path.
Listen.
Listen to the whispers.
Knowing that you are activating grand guidance.
All-knowing guidance is
Waiting, just waiting, within each of us.
DeePak Chopra:
Your true self is wise already. Remove the block that keeps you from connecting to it.
My inner vision wisely guides my action.
Trust your inner guidance.
Post a Comment