Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Deepak and Oprah



Today’s meditation addresses our sense of self-worth and its impact on fulfilling our desires. Your true self – your core consciousness, is divine. You are pure light, love, joy, and fulfillment. You deserve happiness and the fulfillment of your desires, because happiness and fulfillment are your essential nature.

This concept thrills me through and through.  Happiness!  Instead of guilt or not good enough or I don’t measure up for some reason or I haven't been called.
I am pure light, love, joy, and fulfillment?
My true self is divine?
NO Dogma
Codes
Commandments
Ceremonies
Organization
Rituals
Questions
Schedules
Arrogance
Hierarchy
Power
Marginalizing
Judgments
Noise?
To experience our inner selves and know our true worth and to become aware that we are deserving of all that is good; that we don’t have to do anything to be deserving – that we are already deserving.
Please sign me up.

No comments: