Christmas 2017
by Ed
by Ed
“My favorite holiday is here. I’ve waited all year for it.
Now that
it is here, I want to enjoy it.”
“I wonder if Aunt Carol and Melissa made it home.”
“Yes, they called. They had a perilous drive home. Icy roads all the
way,” says I.
“I sure enjoyed them last night. They were good company.”
“Rise and shine.”
“I’ve waited all year and we’ve got to enjoy it.”
“Now that it has come, we have to enjoy it.”
“And by the way, Merry Christmas.”
“Jesus was born on this day, Mom.
We’ve been to Bethlehem.”
“I love Heavenly Father and Jesus
And they love me.”
“I’m grateful for you, Mom.”
“Is Dad coming down?” asks I.
“The one I love dearly.
And I love his sisters, Mom.”
I can’t believe Amy’s missing out.





1 comment:
NICE. ADDIDNG THE MEMORIY PICTURES WAS A NICE TOUCH.
Post a Comment