I love my body.
In
times past,
I
have felt it has betrayed me.
Today
while
listening to a guided meditation,
I
realized that my body has never betrayed me.
It
has kept me going,
active,
alert, moving,
walking,
stretching, swimming, triking
when
pollutants of the environment
have
sought to destroy it.
Above
ground atomic bomb testing:
A
detonated nuclear bomb
produces
a fireball (which we could see from the school steps),
shockwaves
and intense radiation.
A
mushroom cloud forms from vaporized debris and
dispenses
radioactive particles
that
fall to earth
contaminating
our
soil,
water and the food supply.
CANCER.
BIRTH DEFECTS. MISCARRIAGES.
Unhealthy
inversions for years,
filling
our heart and lungs with danger.
Processed
foods poisoning our system.
Remember
margarine? Crisco?
Killer pills that make Big Pharma rich
and riddle my body with devastating side effects.
Killer pills that make Big Pharma rich
and riddle my body with devastating side effects.
Stress.
Anxiety. Pressure.
Yet
my noble brilliant body
keeps
going.
No
wonder I love it so.
JOYFUL ENERGETIC BLISSFUL BODY
JOYFUL ENERGETIC BLISSFUL BODY
1 comment:
what a wonderful perspective!!!!
Our bodies really are quite amazing, aren't they/
Post a Comment