I had a little talk with Pancake, the cat,
before we ever got the Christmas decorations out. “Pancake,” I say with tender patience, “you
can sleep on any bed in this house; you know that; you sleep on all the couches
and chairs, even the velvet ones; you can sleep anyplace you want in the whole
house except. . . do you think you might could possibly stay out of my
Christmas villages this year?”
Pancake looked up at me with trusting golden eyes,
like, “Sure, Granny. Anything you say,
Granny. Sure thing. I love you, Granny.”
4 comments:
Next year instead of cotton for snow, try scattering thumbtacks pointy side up for Pancake. I like the photos.
I THINK THAT WHITE PEPPER SPRINKLED AROUND WOULD WORK.
I KNOW KEEP THE VILLAGES IN THEIR BOXES OR KEEP PANCAKE IN A BOX.
Funny thing. That's what my husband says.
I think cats just laugh at us when we give them directions....
the decorations look great!!!
Post a Comment