The most used;
the most useful;
therefore, the
most valuable and cherished
appliance
in my kitchen.
We use it minimum
3 x a day.
I cut Ed’s toast
with it in the morning.
He doesn’t like
to touch his bread.
If I don’t cut
it,
he’s hacking away
with his fork
to get it in
bite-size pieces.
Hot cakes;
waffles, if ever we made them.
Bagels.
We cut grilled
sandwiches,
even peanut butter sandwiches.
Also veggies, especially broccoli.
even peanut butter sandwiches.
Also veggies, especially broccoli.
Meat of every
sort:
salmon, steak, chicken, hamburgers, hot dogs.
Now we all like everything cut up.
salmon, steak, chicken, hamburgers, hot dogs.
Now we all like everything cut up.
Pizza, of course.
Every day
three times a day
I think,
“Thank you, Brent
and Jan,
for giving us
the most wonderful tool in the kitchen.”
How does anyone get along without this incredible gadget?
1 comment:
You are very welcome!
Post a Comment