Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Spawndona



There is a pulse inside us that is also outside.
It’s all around us.
It’s in nature.
As well as in the cosmic arena of the universe -
The sun, the moon, the stars.
Being electrical beings,
our bodies run on our own very specific electricity grid;
more commonly known as our magnetic resonance or frequency.
Every single living organism on earth lives by this certain frequency.
This pulse.
I like that we are connected to all living things
as well as the entire universe.
I’m grateful to be alive;
dwelling in this vast systematized organization.
God’s creation.
One morning, with eyes closed, I saw
brilliant spheres of multi-colored twinkling lights
fill the entire scope of my vision.
Startling. Astonishing. Amazing.
Lasting only a few seconds.
I remember when we knelt and prayed
around the breakfast table as children,
with my eyes tightly closed,
I could see colored shapes;
And often when I lie in savasana,
I see colors like red gruel
moving and swirling
but I have never in my life
seen anything as glorious as this.
Was it the universe?
Was it heaven?
It was magical.
A glimpse into the magnificent.
Wondrous beyond description.
And I haven’t seen a color or shape since.
Like it was my one and only chance to connect
to                          ?

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Love this blog....
It sums up Namaste perfectly!