Monday, July 16, 2018

The Party Goes On

BBQ at Brooke's house on Monday.


The exquisite and delicious trifle by Elizabeth.
We sat out on the porch on Tuesday night enjoying the lighting show

Brent's photos.
I didn't catch one lightning strike.


While Amanda performed gymnastics in the rain on the front lawn.




Rummikub, of course.
Whirly Word, Wits and Wagers, Telestrations, Bananagrams, Spot It, Pictionary.

On his bike, Brent tours historic sites in Kaysville and Fruit Heights.
The oldest log cabin.
The Edward Pugh Home in Salt Lake.





And wonder of wonders,
Venus and the Moon
on Sunday night.
Jan's picture.

My picture after dark.
THE RIVER IS NEXT!
Amy has already been on it for four days.
Eddy  says: “I love Amy, Mom.”
“I miss her already.”
“Too bad she’s not here to cook for us,
and leave lights on, etc.”


1 comment:

Melissa said...

You Party Animal!!