Saturday, September 7, 2013

The Gift of Hearing continued


It took Amy to get my Blue Tooth, officially Phonak ComPilot and TVLink S, hooked up to the TV into my hearing aids.   I am so thrilled.  I can listen to Pandora from the TV while I’m up in the computer room.  Mitch said it wouldn’t go through walls but I can even hear it in the fruit room downstairs.  Isn’t that amazing?  I just wear the receiver around my neck.  Maybe soon she’ll tune it to my cell phone.  Someone will need to call me.  Any volunteers?  We already had it working with my iPod while riding my trike.  I don’t need to have it with me when I’m listening in the house.  Technology is so marvelous.  I want everyone I know to have one.  It’s not stereophonic.  How could it be?  I only have hearing in one ear but it’s full and rich and clear.  How did Amy do it?  She read the instruction manual.

No comments: