“I am completely worn out,” I think as I
struggle up the stairs, stopping to puff at the top. It’s not night time after
a hard day’s work; it’s morning.
It reminds me of what Eddy said when he was
six years old; "School wears me out
and school wears my clothes out too."
Life wears me out and life wears my clothes out too.
I wonder if my clothes and I will wear out at exactly the same time or if I’ll have to buy new clothes.
I wonder if my clothes and I will wear out at exactly the same time or if I’ll have to buy new clothes.
2 comments:
hj, I'm with you. I am running on low energy.ld
DeLoy: Perhaps that's because we are still caregivers at an age when our bodies sometimes feel like someone should care for them. Your task is much more difficult than mine.
Post a Comment