I enter a dental office, gold crown in hand.
“Could you glue this crown back on, that’s what I had planned?”
“We’ll give it an honest try, by hook or by crook.”
“Let’s first clean your teeth, and then take a closer look.”
By golly, I’m lucky, I breathe with a great sigh.
I won’t have to tell all my good money goodbye.
“See this other
cracked tooth?” he says, “It needs a crown.”
You can’t outfox a
dentist, I muse with a frown.
Wednesday 9 AM. 2 hour appointment
Postscript:
This won't impress DeLoy, who lives in California, but the rest of you may weep
with me.
Monday's
visit to evaluate crown: $ 110
Replacement
crown (re-glue) 117
x-rays 28
Crown-porcelain
ceramic 957
Crown
buildup 179
$ 1,391
A
few weeks ago, DeRay took Ed in to have him look at his chipped front
tooth. He recommended doing nothing and charged $60 for the visit.
No comments:
Post a Comment