when you see some people
walking
with a hat, scarf, warm
coat, mittens and boots;
while others are
walking
in a short sleeve
T-shirt.
Some kids are riding
bikes or
skipping to school in
shorts.
Riding my trike with a coat on,
I freeze going downhill and
cook peddling back up.
Perfect on the level.
Riding my trike with a coat on,
I freeze going downhill and
cook peddling back up.
Perfect on the level.
When all in the same
day,
clouds fester and
darken,
the wind whips up,
a few drops fall.
The next time you look
out
the sun is shining brightly.
Of and on all day.
The autumn leaves are
in various stages of change
from green to red to yellow.
Sometimes all on one tree.
Some trees are bare.
Snow covers the
mountain tops.
It’s the time of year
when
riding trikes, soaking
in the scenery,
fills our souls with
warmth for the coming winter.
I love this variegated season.



1 comment:
You had prettier leaves than we did out here. Love to see it!
Post a Comment