I ran through the sprinklers this morning
Reminding me of our childhood frolics through the sprinklers
On our front lawn in Orderville;
Or better still sloshing through the flooded lawn on irrigation day.
More recently, I’ve loved watching
The grandkids running through the sprinklers on our front lawn.
| Jonathan, Amanda 2009 |
| Isaak, Brigitte back, 2007 |
| Brigitte, Isaak 2007 |
| Brigitte, Jonathan, Isaak 2007 |
| Amanda, Karlton, Isaak, Jonathan 2007 |
| Brigitte, Karlton, Amanda, Jonathan, Isaak 2007 |
| Amanda 2007 |
Actually,
I didn’t run through the sprinklers this morning.
I rode my adult recumbent trike through them
every place sprinklers were hitting the street.
every place sprinklers were hitting the street.
Exciting. Enjoyable. Exhilarating.
| Karlton, Isaak 2007 |
| Klarissa, Karlton, Isaak, Naomi, Amanda Back: Jonathan, Brigitte 2007 | . |
Now
Where's my treat?
No comments:
Post a Comment