hj, I say gray is the real color, even when it doesn't show. If I asked you the color of sky, you would say blue, even when it doesn't look that way on a cloudy day or during a snow storm. I'm with DeRay on this one. ld
So why do I color my hair if I'm not fooling anyone?
You color your hair? That's news to me . . .
Obviously not often enough! I guess I like gray if truth be told.
I didn't say I thought it was gray. I just never knew you colored it. I thought it was just the color it was.
Perfect! Just the way it should be. Thank you.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
hj, I say gray is the real color, even when it doesn't show. If I asked you the color of sky, you would say blue, even when it doesn't look that way on a cloudy day or during a snow storm. I'm with DeRay on this one. ld
So why do I color my hair if I'm not fooling anyone?
You color your hair? That's news to me . . .
Obviously not often enough! I guess I like gray if truth be told.
I didn't say I thought it was gray. I just never knew you colored it. I thought it was just the color it was.
Perfect! Just the way it should be. Thank you.
Post a Comment