I didn't go on a canoe trip
down the Green River
but
I got to clean the mud off
the medicine chest,
two canoe seats,
two canoe seats,
three umbrellas,
sleeping bags,
sleeping bags,
water jugs,
ice chests,
ice chests,
buckets,
towels,
chairs,
towels,
chairs,
tents,
and store the Dutch oven and briquettes.
We didn't kayak on the
Bountiful Ponds
but
we got to scrub and hang the kayaks.
We didn't ride two children's bikes
but
we got to hang them
even though we have to climb a ladder
while our tall sons and grandsons
can reach, no problem.
Never mind me.
76-5/6 year-olds
love to bend and stoop,
reach and lift.
*
Obviously our kids
have never been 76 or 79,
with diabetes, obesity, or blood clots.
"Sick and Tired" was a common
expression when we were growing up.
I'm sick of tired of doing this and that;
I'm sick of tired of hearing this and that.
I have revived it.
With love.
We did most of it this morning;
tomorrow I'll forget
and be happy and thankful.
A note from my doctor:
A note from my doctor:
The Thyroid is not high enough to suppress cancer growth increase to 137 and recheck in 3 months Chol is still high you should take meds to decrese your risk of heart attack and stroke jami will call you.
Maybe I have an excuse.
No comments:
Post a Comment