My
knees and shoulder are feeling a little better
After
the first eight laser treatments and adjustments,
which
begin on the rolling table
where
it feels like a huge python
that
just swallowed a live fighting tiger
is
slithering under you
back
and forth
until
you are senseless.
Feels
so good (if you can forget the python).
Then,
if they remember,
Someone
massages your back
With
a loud vacuum cleaner.
Followed
by the diabolic doctor
Pushing,
crunching and twisting.
I
can’t even bend my knee
And
he pulls it back and jolts.
“Are
you OK?”
To
compensate, he pounds both
Knees
with a jack hammer.
The
best part.
The
slightly warm laser treatment
Is
recovery in dark glasses.
It’s
not over.
Back
you go to be electrocuted.
Tiny
electrical shocks to both knees
As
strong as you can tolerate.
One
time I tolerated too much
And
walked like a tin soldier
For
awhile.
Thank
you for asking.
Do you ever get the feeling
you are talking to yourself?
I do.
2 comments:
Anytime!
I'm glad they are working!!!
Post a Comment