Well,
OK,
Things
are not always as they seem.
I
thought I would have laser treatment instead of surgery.
Evidently,
that isn’t the way it works.
After
looking at the x-rays, the chiropractor seriously
Doubts
that the laser will do any good.
Too
many problems; too far gone.
He
thinks I’ll have to have at least partial knee replacements.
At
least he’s honest.
We’re
going to try laser and adjustments for awhile
And
if there is no improvement
Guess
what?
I’ll
have to face reality.
Even
though I don’t want to.
Things could be worse –
I could have cancer.
Oh wait.
I could have a tumor and lose my
hearing and balance on one side,
causing constant clamor in my ear.
causing constant clamor in my ear.
Oh wait.
Or have an autoimmune disease,
or acid reflux or
recurring staph and bladder infections.
Oh wait.
I could be obese (my doctor's words),
have high blood pressure and
very high cholesterol.
Oh wait.
Or have an autoimmune disease,
or acid reflux or
recurring staph and bladder infections.
Oh wait.
I could be obese (my doctor's words),
have high blood pressure and
very high cholesterol.
Oh wait.
Never mind.
Afterall,
I've never had Shingles--
the Mother of all Misery.
I can see;
hear in one ear;
walk and talk.
YES!
Afterall,
I've never had Shingles--
the Mother of all Misery.
I can see;
hear in one ear;
walk and talk.
YES!
No comments:
Post a Comment