Friday, June 3, 2016

RAIN & SNOWbird.

The weather keeps us intrigued endlessly.



   





   


A roaring river runs through it.



  










 Ed & Mom swimming in the rain
 We’re swimmin’ in the rain
Just swimmin’ in the rain
What a glorious feelin’
We’re happy again.
We’re laughing at clouds
So dark in the sky
The sun’s in our hearts.
We’re ready to fly.
    

 
Amy




  

 



DeRay brought his plants up to tend.
 Amy in Yoga Class

Weight Room 

  
   
  
 The tram was out of commission.
They were replacing the cables.

DeRay & Eddy took the shuttle to Iron Blosom each morning to do Water Workout with Judy
and then go to the movie.
By Thursday, DeRay was feeling dizzy so he went home for the night to hook up to oxygen.
He came up Friday to pack up and he and Eddy went home.
The first time in all week I set foot on the ground
was when I went down to help them load the car.



 Wait!
We’re swimming in the snow
Just swimming in the snow
Let the stormy clouds chase
Everyone from this place
Come on with the snow
Let it fall in my face
I swim back and forth
Not caring where’s north
Just swimmin’
Swimmin’ in the snow.
  Looking up into the falling snowflakes is magical.




Lunch in the Solarium.
The Perfect Vacation
What more could anyone want?
Oh, I forgot to mention the Maids
who come in on Tuesday to
make up our beds, vacuum, clean the baths
and kitchen, dump the garbage
 and make everything sparkle again.


A takeoff from
Jamie Cullum lyrics 
Singing in the Rain
sang by Gene Kelly

Photography by Amy & Jeanette

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Looks like a nice adventure!!! I wish I could of taken you up on your offer and spent the day with you!

desplingca said...

hj, I feel like I've been to Snowbird in the fog, rain, and snow. Nice to see you all again! ld