Because
of the rain, the scents were more pungent.
Forest Bathing at its purest.
Amy's watercolor immortalizing me.
I was wearing her coat or I'm pretty sure
she would never have taken a picture of my back.
Amy's watercolor immortalizing me.
I was wearing her coat or I'm pretty sure
she would never have taken a picture of my back.
As Amy and I finished our walk through the hollow in the rain,
on this Memorial Day 2018,
I realized that I had participated in a triathlon today.
This morning I triked;
Then we swam at the gym;
Thirdly, this hike through the hollow.
"Now if you'd just do yoga,
and weights," Amy sighed.
"I did yoga stretches when I first got up;
and we went to the weight room in the gym.
Ha!"
OK, maybe I didn't bike 112 miles,
or swim 2.4 miles;
or run 26.2 miles.
and maybe I didn't do them continuously
or sequential;
since I was the only Entrant,
I WON!













2 comments:
I'd do that kind of triathlon!!!! Looks absolutely stunning!!! I want to come up and hike your hollow with you
Come every day!
Warning: It's actually more stunning in the photos than in real life.
Post a Comment