Every year
I wake up in total shock
to see it snowing on
the street
the trees
the deck
and saddest of all
the peach blossoms
Every Year!
Like it's a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
IT'S SNOW, BIG DEAL
It's snow big deal, since it happens every year.
It's just snow-on-tulip-time, as displayed here.
Yet, I'm truly sorry for your tulip's plight
As the snow stole in like a thief in the night.
IT'S SNOW, BIG DEAL
It's snow big deal, since it happens every year.
It's just snow-on-tulip-time, as displayed here.
Yet, I'm truly sorry for your tulip's plight
As the snow stole in like a thief in the night.
--By my brother, DeLoy, who lives
in Sunny California
And probably has forgotten what snow is.
After I told DeLoy that by afternoon the sun was shining
and every thing was dry
(the lovely thing about spring snows),
he wrote:
and every thing was dry
(the lovely thing about spring snows),
he wrote:
Like a kite in the sky, shed of its hold string,
One day in warm sun caused such snow to take wing.
One day in warm sun caused such snow to take wing.
2 comments:
IT'S SNOW, BIG DEAL.
It's snow big deal, since it happens every year.
It's just snow-on-tulip-time, as displayed here.
Yet, I'm truly sorry for your tulip's plight
As the snow stole in like a thief in the night.
P.S.
Like a kite in the sky, shed of its hold string,
One day in warm sun caused such snow to take wing.
Post a Comment