Saturday, April 16, 2016

Foul

I just finished a
22-day meditation class with Depak and Oprah on
"Shedding the Weight: Mind, Body and Spirit!"
The Christmas candy is gone;
we bought no more.
I have eaten hardly any nuts or trail mix.
No popcorn balls.
Tried to cut down on portions.

Looks like I only gained three pounds.
Maybe four.
(and my mind and spirit fared no better)

arghhhh

2 comments:

desplingca said...

I want to rise up in defense of nuts even for weight loss. They contain mostly healthy fat, and therefore are high in calories so their use must be limited to around 1/4th cup per day, or around 15 almond- or cashew-sized nuts, or 30 pistachio-sized nuts. So don't restrict them to zero to lose weight and be healthy, but limit them to do so per the South Beach Diet. They are a healthy food, and, true, portion control is needed.

Melissa said...

I'll call foul too! It's not fair when you work hard and do everything right and still gain weight!!!
GRRRRRR!