You
are either very young or very old
When
you put on a shirt or a swimming suit
Wrong
side out
And don’t
even notice
Until
it’s too late.
Wearing Clothes Outside-In or
Inside-Out
DeLoy H. Esplin, 29 April 2016
Whereas wearing clothes outside-in
Is not a win,
And as wearing clothes inside-out
Leaves place for doubt,
Check twice when going on life’s stage
At any age.
I differ from Jeanette
in that I don’t think the problem she describes is age-related in that when I
had my mild stroke many years ago [at the then young age of 64] my chief
symptoms for a time were forgetting to zip up, and I often buttoned shirts
wrong. One time I struggled and struggled to rotate the tires. My problem was
that I was trying to turn the nuts off the wrong way, and all seemed stuck.)
1 comment:
Too good not to share. From our friend Suzanne who isn't even old.
I read on your blog about the shirt being inside out.
Yesterday, I went to Christian's kids program at Endeavor Elementary. I sat by Christian and Shelley. I met up with some of their friends at the school.
I shopped at Smith's on Second North.
I met up with Megan (Jason's ex) at World Market.
We shopped also at Ross, Home Goods and Harmon's.
I came home late.
For whatever reason, getting ready to get ready for bed, I noticed my shirt was inside out---all day long!!
Not one person mentioned it to me.
Post a Comment