I stubbed my big toe on a piece of
metal protruding from the bottom on the door
coming in from the garage to the house.
coming in from the garage to the house.
It hurt like heck. Bled some.
Busy getting breakfast, I didn’t clean
it up.
Just hoped I didn’t get blood on the floor.
Just hoped I didn’t get blood on the floor.
I was afraid I would lose the toenail
but I didn’t dare look.
Finally DeRay said I should at least
pour hydrogen peroxide on it.
I did more than that
I covered it with Neosporin and a Band
Aid
so I wouldn’t snag it and pull the nail off.
Next day, it still hurt.
Getting serious, I soaked it in soda, Epsom
salts,
and lavender essential oils.
Cures everything.
Feeling brave, I trimmed the nail and
again covered the toe with
Neosporin and a Band Aid.
Neosporin and a Band Aid.
As I bounced into bed, the jagged toe
nail caught on the covers –
Oh no!
I trimmed the toe nail and put the Band
Aid on the WRONG BIG TOE!
How crazy do you have to be for that to
happen?
True story.
*No relation to "Two Big Rocks".
1 comment:
Hilarious!!!!!
Post a Comment