Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Photography Contest Nicholls Hollow

"I'll bet my pictures will be better than yours,"
Amy jests when we get home from the hollow.
The photos are numbered.
Guess which ones are Amy's
and we'll see if her boasts are valid.
Comments or email.
1
 2
 3
 
4


10 
11 
 Reflection in the water.
12
 13

14
 15
 16
 17

18
Catch her reflection in the water.
19 
 Reflection
20
 21
 22
 23
 24 
25 
26 
27 
28 
29 
30 
31 
32 

33 
34
35
36


Of course, she has a better camera,
she has taken photography classes,
she has published hers on Facebook,
and she's a better photographer than me.
And another excuse,
she published 15 out of 74;
I published all of mine,
good or bad.
The main difference is
that hers are inspiring.


3 comments:

Brigitte Hugh said...

1 4 7 14 19 23 25 27 31 34 35, Amy

desplingca said...

All the photos are good! It is good to get outdoors. Here's my vote for the top 11 of the 36: 3,5,8,9,12,15,20,25,28,35,36.

JJ said...

Brigitte: Five right.
DeLoy chose 5 of Amy's and six of mine. (Of course, I had 21 and she had 15 but who's counting?)
I had two of Amy's turned the wrong way. They are right now.
THANKS FOR ENTERING.