The high mountain air is clean and clear.
I breathe deeply
fresh air into the malignant lump
in my breast;
slowly exhale the poison out
over and over again.
While little creatures scurry about;
Birds flutter and dart from branch to branch.
Big animals saunter, leap and run
on the snowy hillside.
The views are breathtaking
from inside and out.
The weather changes transitorily.
I sit on the balcony soaking in the view
in utter bliss.
Warm.
Content.
Thankful.
Forest bathing in a snowstorm is even more miraculous.
Lunch, anyone?
Monday morning.
We totally skipped fall, going straight from summer to winter.
DeRay & Ed in Judy's Water Workout class.
After water workout,
DeRay & Ed went to a movie each morning
in the Wildflower Lounge.
Free popcorn.
DeRay also attended a Wilderness Survival class
and an Emergency Preparedness class.
He is set!
After water workout,
DeRay & Ed went to a movie each morning
in the Wildflower Lounge.
Free popcorn.
DeRay also attended a Wilderness Survival class
and an Emergency Preparedness class.
He is set!
Judy makes Eddy laugh. It sound so good.
Ed & I lap swam each morning at 9.
The first morning as I was leaving the hot tub,
I ran into an old maintenance worker with a foreign accent.
"Hello, Mam," he says courteously as he opens the door for me,
"how are you?
Nice to see you again."
Lovely.
Early arrivals at the Potluck on Thursday.
Amy's puddle reflection.
We loved the pond.
Amy caught the fish swimming
through the reflection of the trees in the pond.
Awesome videos too but I can't make them work.

Amy caught the fish swimming
through the reflection of the trees in the pond.
Awesome videos too but I can't make them work.
Saturday
After a soothing warm swim on a cold day, Amy eats lunch in the shelter of Iron Blosom.
A glimpse of fall after winter.
Something is haywire here.
Something is haywire here.
Amy's droplet series.
Amy says it is deer scat
but I've seen deer scat
Until next year.











1 comment:
hj, Looking at all that snow in the early photos made me cold even though it is 80 degrees in our house today. I agree that the outdoors are rejuvenating. ld
Post a Comment